The Learning Federation brings together Mead and Broadford primary schools to share expertise and reinforce a common vision. Working together we deliver a broader, higher quality education, a stronger sense of purpose and a more enriching learning environment.
- No pupil’s educational success should be limited by their socio-economic background
- Our pupils should be reading confidently by 6 so that they can access a rich curriculum
- We work closely with our community to achieve high standards in all we do
- Our pupils take responsibility for turning up to school, on time every day
- Our pupils take responsibility for doing their very best in every lesson
- Our pupils show politeness and kindness to everyone that they meet